HBase >> mail # user >> hbase as a primary store, or is it more for "2nd class" data?

Re: hbase as a primary store, or is it more for "2nd class" data?
Hi Ahmed,

At Sematext we have a few SaaS products that use HBase as the primary data store.  I hear Facebook uses HBase for some important stuff, too. ;)
So far we've survived.  HBase does have rough edges, but also good developers who are making it better every day.

Otis
----
Performance Monitoring for Solr / ElasticSearch / HBase - http://sematext.com/spm