HBase >> mail # dev >> reason to do major compaction after split

+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-03-07, 18:50
+
Stack 2013-03-07, 18:58
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-03-07, 19:03
+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-03-07, 20:58
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-03-07, 21:14
+
Stack 2013-03-07, 22:13
Re: reason to do major compaction after split
This is seems to going in a super messy direction.
With HBASE-7806 the ideas was to cleanup all this crazy stuff (HFileLink,