Hadoop >> mail # user >> Question about RAID controllers and hadoop

+
Koert Kuipers 2011-08-11, 21:50
+
Bharath Mundlapudi 2011-08-11, 21:59
+
GOEKE, MATTHEW 2011-08-11, 22:13
+
Kai Voigt 2011-08-11, 22:17
+
GOEKE, MATTHEW 2011-08-11, 22:23
+
Charles Wimmer 2011-08-11, 22:26
Re: Question about RAID controllers and hadoop
Hey Charles, I was considering using 8 drives, each set as RAID0, so its
good to hear such a setup is working for you.
Best Koert

+
Mohit Anchlia 2011-08-12, 00:15
+