Hadoop >> mail # user >> map task execution time

+
bikash sharma 2012-04-04, 21:20
+
Luca Pireddu 2012-04-06, 09:23
+
Kai Voigt 2012-04-05, 07:15
+
bikash sharma 2012-04-05, 12:30
+
Jay Vyas 2012-04-05, 12:54
Re: map task execution time
(excuse the typo in the last email : I meant "I've been playing with Cinch"
, not "I've been with Cinch")....

--
Jay Vyas
MMSB/UCHC