Bigtop >> mail # user >> How do the spec files get / reference source?

Re: How do the spec files get / reference source?
> What does the /mahout/ refers to?

This is the path on the Apache distribution server. It's built by various
substitutions from Makefile, bigtop.mk, and package.mk. For example, Mahout
expands to
http://apache.osuosl.org/mahout/0.7/mahout-distribution-0.7-src.tar.gz

> Where does the download happen?
> Where can I learn more about what the $eval $(call ....) syntax is
implementing?

For both, see package.mk (
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=bigtop.git;a=blob_plain;f=package.mk;hb=HEAD
)