HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Checking major compaction

+
kiran 2012-10-18, 06:33
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-18, 08:34
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-18, 09:25
+
kiran 2012-10-18, 06:12
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-18, 06:25
+
kiran 2012-10-19, 15:37
+
Kevin Odell 2012-10-19, 15:46
+
kiran 2012-10-19, 16:10
Re: Checking major compaction
You could just disable then enable the table.

J-D