Zookeeper, mail # user - Running a 3-node ensemble on a single machine

+
Drew Kutcharian 2013-04-22, 22:23
+
Ivan Kelly 2013-04-23, 09:10
+
shashwat shriparv 2013-04-23, 15:32
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2013-04-22, 22:25
Re: Running a 3-node ensemble on a single machine
Drew Kutcharian 2013-04-22, 22:28
No, it's not for testing. I'm not familiar with Curator's TestingCluster. I would like to simulate the production environment.
On Apr 22, 2013, at 3:25 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If this is just for testing, use the TestingCluster from Curator.
>
> On Apr 22, 2013, at 3:23 PM, Drew Kutcharian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> For development purposes I would like to run a 3 node Zookeeper ensemble on a single machine (Mac OS X). What's the cleanest way to do this?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Drew

+
Alexander Shraer 2013-04-22, 22:58