Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> zookeeper developer meeting details

zookeeper developer meeting details
the developer meeting tomorrow will be at the Yahoo! building on Great
America Parkway. it is just down the street from the santa clara
convention center. yahoo calls the building 3GA. we will be in the
Clarinet conference room. here is the building address. we will be
starting at 10 am. here is the address:

4401 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA 95054

if you will be attending remotely, please send me an email so that i
can send you the contact details.

thanx
ben

ps - please feel free to add to the agenda at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/June2011DeveloperMeeting