Hadoop, mail # user - reference document which properties are set in which configuration file

Re: reference document which properties are set in which configuration file
Raj Vishwanathan 2012-02-11, 05:08
Harsh, All

This was one of the first questions that  I asked. It is sometimes not clear whether some parameters are site related  or jab related or whether it belongs to NN, JT , DN or TT.

If I get some time during the weekend , I will try and put this into a document and see if it helps

Raj