HBase >> mail # user >> how can i improve sequence write speed?

+
ch huang 2013-07-01, 04:14
Re: how can i improve sequence write speed?
Hello there,

       I'm sorry I didn't quite get it. What do you mean by "sequence write
speed"? If you are looking for ways to improve HBase writes, you might find
this useful :
http://hbase.apache.org/book/perf.writing.html

Warm Regards,
Tariq