Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Hadoop Source

Re: Hadoop Source
Hi Sathwik,

You only need hadoop-common today. The other two are maintained for
historic purposes when the repositories were split across projects.

We have some docs on this at
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToContribute and
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/QwertyManiac/BuildingHadoopTrunk that
should help resolve your questions and also get you going.

--
Harsh J