Hadoop >> mail # user >> Accessing HDFS files from an servlet

Re: Accessing HDFS files from an servlet
http://www.edwardcapriolo.com/wiki/en/Tomcat_Hadoop

Have all the hadoop jars and conf files in your classpath
--or-- construct your own conf and URI programatically

URI i = URI.create("hdfs://192.168.220.200:54310");
FileSystem fs = FileSystem.get(i,conf);