Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Running a 3-node ensemble on a single machine

+
Drew Kutcharian 2013-04-22, 22:23
Re: Running a 3-node ensemble on a single machine
> For development purposes I would like to run a 3 node Zookeeper
> ensemble on a single machine (Mac OS X). What's the cleanest way to
> do this?
Why do you want a 3 node cluster for development? What advantage will
3 give over simply running a standalone zookeeper node?

-Ivan
+
shashwat shriparv 2013-04-23, 15:32
+