Pig >> mail # dev >> Are we ready for 0.11.1 release?

Are we ready for 0.11.1 release?
I think all the critical patches we discussed as required for 0.11.1 have
gone in -- is there anything else people want to finish up, or can we roll
this?  Current change log:

Release 0.11.1 (unreleased)

INCOMPATIBLE CHANGES

IMPROVEMENTS

PIG-2988: start deploying pigunit maven artifact part of Pig release
process (njw45 via rohini)

PIG-3148: OutOfMemory exception while spilling stale DefaultDataBag. Extra
option to gc() before spilling large bag. (knoguchi via rohini)

PIG-3216: Groovy UDFs documentation has minor typos (herberts via rohini)

PIG-3202: CUBE operator not documented in user docs (prasanth_j via
billgraham)

OPTIMIZATIONS

BUG FIXES

PIG-3194: Changes to ObjectSerializer.java break compatibility with Hadoop
0.20.2 (prkommireddi via dvryaboy)

PIG-3241: ConcurrentModificationException in POPartialAgg (dvryaboy)

PIG-3144: Erroneous map entry alias resolution leading to "Duplicate schema
alias" errors (jcoveney via cheolsoo)

PIG-3212: Race Conditions in POSort and (Internal)SortedBag during
Proactive Spill (kadeng via dvryaboy)

PIG-3206: HBaseStorage does not work with Oozie pig action and secure HBase
(rohini)
+
Julien Le Dem 2013-03-16, 00:57
+