HBase >> mail # dev >> behavior of newly created JIRAs

+
Ted Yu 2012-08-09, 19:13
+
Ted Yu 2012-08-09, 20:29
Re: behavior of newly created JIRAs
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5131 is related.

Due to this error, there are HBase-6550 has 4-5 duplicates (was
getting an error while creating, but it was getting created at the
backend)

Himanshu

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 1:13 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I noticed a few changes in behavior of newly created JIRAs since last
> night's outage.
>
> 1. I don't see 'Submit Patch' button for them, such as HBASE-6550
> 2. there is no email notification for them either.
>
> If I am not the only one experiencing the above, I can file an INFRA ticket
> (or maybe someone can tell me the JIRA number if one exists)
>
> Thanks
+
Ted Yu 2012-08-09, 22:15