HBase >> mail # user >> Recommended OS level settings for read workload in HBase

Recommended OS level settings for read workload in HBase
Hi HBasers,

I am looking for recommendation on Linux OS(preferably Redhat 6.4) level
settings(OS page cache, kernel setting, etc) to optimize my system for read
workloads. I have a 7 node bare metal cluster. I am running HBase0.94.
I tried to search for same in mail archives and internet but i could not
find anything on this topic.
Appreciate any help.

--
Thanks & Regards,