HBase, mail # user - When does HBase set modification timestamp of a HFile?

Re: When does HBase set modification timestamp of a HFile?
yun peng 2012-10-21, 01:42
Hi lohit and Stack,
You are right, it always ends with 000. My setup in the test is hbase
0.94.2 running on local vfs.  Is this tied with current hbase
implementation or something to do with my particular setup (so I can
re-configure to make it more precise)?
Thanks,
Yun