MapReduce >> mail # user >> CheckPoint Node

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-11-22, 16:27
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-11-22, 16:48
+
Harsh J 2012-11-22, 17:25
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-11-22, 17:33
+
Harsh J 2012-11-22, 17:45
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-11-22, 18:29
+
Harsh J 2012-11-22, 18:42
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-11-22, 19:09
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-01, 02:11
Re: CheckPoint Node
Sorry about that. My fault.

I have put this on the core-site.xml file but should be on the hdfs-site.xml...

I moved it and it's now working fine.

Thanks.

JM

+