HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: API difference between hadoop branch1 and branch2?

Re: API difference between hadoop branch1 and branch2?
Hi Li Yu,

I don't think it has been published yet, but a document on the MapReduce
changes was recently completed at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-5184.

-Sandy