HBase, mail # user - Expert suggestion needed to create table in Hbase - Banking

Expert suggestion needed to create table in Hbase - Banking
Ramasubramanian Narayanan... 2012-11-26, 07:04
Hi,

  I have a requirement of physicalising the logical model... I have a
client model which has 600+ entities...

  Need suggestion how to go about physicalising it...

  I have few other doubts :
  1) Whether is it good to create a single table for all the 600+ columns?
  2) To have different column families for different groups or can it be
under a single column family? For example, customer address can we have as
a different column family?

  Please help on this..
regards,
Rams