Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Features that depends on txnlog lookup and its integrity

Re: Features that depends on txnlog lookup and its integrity
I think it's an interesting idea certainly worth discussing. Do you have
any proposals for how we might modify? What should we think about wrt
migration/backwards compatibility?