Pig >> mail # user >> issue with DBStorage

+
vijaya bhaskar peddinti 2011-11-18, 15:26
Re: issue with DBStorage
Can you provide script, sample data and logs. That may help to proceed with
debugging.

Ashutosh
On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 07:26, vijaya bhaskar peddinti <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> In one of the PoCs, I have to export results generated in a Pig script to
> mysql. For this I am using DBStorage. While there are no errors during the
> execution and output logs shows the exact number of records written but
> when i check in DB nothing is written into it. On debugging, I understood
> the Prepared Statement is becoming NULL in CommitTask method.
>
> Please suggest on how this can be resolved or any help in proceeding
> further would be of great help.
>
> thanks and regards,
> Vijaya Bhaskar Peddinti

+
vijaya bhaskar peddinti 2011-11-19, 18:28