Pig >> mail # dev >> Pig User Group

Hi All,

Is there a Pig User Group (not the mailing list) and sessions organized
just like HUG? If not, do you folks think it would be nice to have one?
I think it would be good to have this especially around release time when
there are a bunch of features and improvements we can talk about.

Thanks,
Prashant