Drill, mail # dev - Initial draft of the REST API

Re: Initial draft of the REST API
Sree V 2013-06-18, 20:37
Dear Hari,

Updated the design doc with my comments.

Thanking you.
With Regards
Sree
________________________________
 From: Srihari Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 9:43 AM
Subject: Initial draft of the REST API

Hi Folks,

I was not able to get back into the Hangout call as we maxed out on the
number of simultaneous participants Hangouts can handle! Certainly a nice
problem to have :)

On a more serious note please take a look at the first version of the
design document that describes the Drillbit REST
API<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RF0v05l0lWy1OwSXxHuboqJNLRkS-YzshrEVmUSby5I/edit?usp=sharing>.
I have some open questions inlined there. I'll be adding the JSON structure
to the Request and Response body soon for each of these API calls. Please
do share any thoughts or ideas you may have for the same.

warm regards!
Hari