Accumulo, mail # dev - Hadoop 2 compatibility issues

+
Christopher 2013-05-14, 20:40
+
Sean Busbey 2013-05-14, 20:52
+
Christopher 2013-05-14, 21:39
+
John Vines 2013-05-14, 20:56
+
Benson Margulies 2013-05-14, 21:16
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-05-14, 21:35
+
Christopher 2013-05-14, 21:42
+
Christopher 2013-05-14, 21:48
+
Benson Margulies 2013-05-14, 21:51
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-14, 22:13
+
John Vines 2013-05-14, 22:16
+
Benson Margulies 2013-05-14, 23:09
+
John Vines 2013-05-14, 23:43
+
Christopher 2013-05-14, 23:36
+
Benson Margulies 2013-05-14, 23:41
+
Christopher 2013-05-14, 23:47
Re: Hadoop 2 compatibility issues
John Vines 2013-05-14, 23:50
The compiled code is compiled code. There are no concerns of dependency
resolution. So I see no issues in using the profile to define the gav if
that is feasible.

+
Benson Margulies 2013-05-15, 00:27
+