Hadoop >> mail # general >> Heads up: hadoop-2.0.1-alpha

Heads up: hadoop-2.0.1-alpha
Folks,

 I'm considering cutting a hadoop-2.0.1-alpha release within the next four weeks or so with some more major add ons I think we can get done soon:

 # Auto NN Failover (thanks for the HDFS-3042 merge today Todd) and follow-ons as necessary.
 # Pending security work for YARN (anything for HDFS w.r.t HA?)
 # RM Restart (MAPREDUCE-4326)
 # Container re-use (MAPREDUCE-3902)
 # Multi-resource scheduling for CS (MAPREDUCE-4327).

 If you would like others please set the 'Target Version' and I'll watch that list.

thanks,
Arun
--
Arun C. Murthy