Avro >> mail # dev >> DEVs: any movement on JSON encoding for RPC?

DEVs: any movement on JSON encoding for RPC?
Hi all,
I found a message from last year that JSON encoding for RPC was not yet implemented. Is this still
the case? If so, this would be very bad as one of the selling points we
were using is that Avro serialized its messages in JSON format. Our project really needs this as data that's going over the wire has to be in clear text.
Brian
+
Doug Cutting 2012-11-30, 22:11
+