MapReduce, mail # user - Re: core-site.xml file is being ignored by new Configuration()

+
Tom Melendez 2013-01-17, 00:45
+
Jay Vyas 2013-01-17, 05:01
+
Julien Muller 2013-01-17, 15:36
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-01-29, 01:58
Re: core-site.xml file is being ignored by new Configuration()
Colin McCabe 2013-01-28, 22:47
The configuration XML files are loaded from your CLASSPATH.

If you want to know more about what configuration you're picking up, you
can use the "./bin/hdfs getconf" command.

cheers,
Colin