MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: core-site.xml file is being ignored by new Configuration()

Re: core-site.xml file is being ignored by new Configuration()
The configuration XML files are loaded from your CLASSPATH.

If you want to know more about what configuration you're picking up, you
can use the "./bin/hdfs getconf" command.

cheers,
Colin