Avro, mail # dev - ReflectDatumReader (java) throws exception on SpecificRecords containing an array of values

ReflectDatumReader (java) throws exception on SpecificRecords containing an array of values
Gabriel Reid 2012-05-07, 13:14
Hi,

A while back I submitted an jira issue (and a patch) for the issue of the
ReflectDatumReader throwing an exception when given a SpecificRecord
instance that contains an array. The issue has been sitting idle since then
(about seven weeks), so I just wanted to send a friendly reminder about
this and make sure it's not going to get lost.

Of course, if the exception is expected behaviour, I'd also be interested
in knowing that.
Regards,

Gabriel