Pig >> mail # dev >> Where can I download Pig OR Lets put a download link on the home page!

+
Russell Jurney 2012-08-10, 05:29
Re: Where can I download Pig OR Lets put a download link on the home page!
No objection. And a giant link to current docs. Google keeps sending people to 0.7.

On Aug 9, 2012, at 10:29 PM, Russell Jurney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I just clicked 14 times to find the Pig dowload link. While I have a
> special skill of emulating the dumbest of users, I think we should have
> huge DOWNLOAD PIG link on the Pig Apache homepage.
>
> Anyone object to this?  I can create a patch (I think).
>
> --
> Russell Jurney twitter.com/rjurney [EMAIL PROTECTED] datasyndrome.com
+
Russell Jurney 2012-08-10, 07:14
+
Bill Graham 2012-08-10, 14:59