Hive >> mail # user >> HiveClient error

Hi guys

This used to work for me through my Eclipse Junit tests as well. Now it does not :-(

  TTransport transport;

  HiveInterface client;
  transport = new TSocket(hiveHost, hivePort);

  TProtocol protocol = new TBinaryProtocol(transport);

  client = new HiveClient(protocol);   // fails here

  transport.open();
java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: class com.facebook.fb303.FacebookService$Client has interface org.apache.thrift.TServiceClient as super class

Any help would be appreciated…
Thanks
sanjay

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE