Avro >> mail # user >> Avro-mapred and new Java MapReduce API (org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce)

Re: Avro-mapred and new Java MapReduce API (org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce)
I have heard some suggestions that it would be useful if we could somehow
model Avro's interaction with mapreduce using composition rather than
inheritance.  Has anyone tried that?  Or would it be too clumsy?  A good
relationship with the mapreduce/mapred api via composition might require
changes on the hadoop side however.