Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop Export to Teradata (BatchUpdateException)

Re: Sqoop Export to Teradata (BatchUpdateException)
Hey Dipesh,

A few questions for you... what version of Sqoop are you using? It looks
like you're using the Cloudera Teradata connector. What version are you
using? Could you provide your Sqoop command?

If you're having difficulty with the Teradata connector, the generic JDBC
connector can be used instead. You should be able to tell Sqoop to use the
generic JDBC driver by append the "driver" option in conjunction with the
"batch" option (Teradata needs the batch option) to the end of your
command. IE: "--driver com.teradata.jdbc.TeraDriver --batch". NOTE: The
generic JDBC connector will not be as fast as the Teradata connector.

Hope this helps,
-Abe