HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase code coverage and code analysis available on analysis.apache.org.

+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-09-13, 19:58
+
lars hofhansl 2012-09-13, 20:21
Re: HBase code coverage and code analysis available on analysis.apache.org.
Yeah there are some really great things in there.  Thanks.

Is there anyway to have an ignore list like findbugs, so generated code can
be ignored ?

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 1:21 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There are some gems in there.

+
Andrew Purtell 2012-09-13, 21:14
+