HBase, mail # dev - HBase code coverage and code analysis available on analysis.apache.org.

Re: HBase code coverage and code analysis available on analysis.apache.org.
Elliott Clark 2012-09-13, 21:05
Yeah there are some really great things in there.  Thanks.

Is there anyway to have an ignore list like findbugs, so generated code can
be ignored ?