Hadoop, mail # user - Re: Possible to run an application jar as a hadoop daemon?

Re: Possible to run an application jar as a hadoop daemon?
Robert Molina 2013-01-04, 22:26
Hi Krishna,
Do you simply want to schedule the job to run at  specific times?  If so, I
believe oozie maybe what you are looking for.

Regards,
Robert