Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> 3.3.6 and 3.4.4 releases

+
Patrick Hunt 2012-06-29, 17:35
+
Eugene Koontz 2012-06-29, 18:42
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-07-06, 16:26
+
Camille Fournier 2012-07-06, 20:35
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-07-06, 21:20
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-07-12, 16:34
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-08-03, 17:53
Re: 3.3.6 and 3.4.4 releases
Would really like to see ZOOKEEPER-1465 in this as well if possible.

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 1:35 PM, Patrick Hunt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Mahadev and I were discussing that we should plan for 3.3.6 and 3.4.4
> releases soon. Primarily to incorporate the SASL fix and the log
> truncation fix. I don't see much pressing for the rest of the pending
> jiras.

> Let's plan for a release candidate next week, or early the following.
> We should try and burn down the PA queue, esp for things slated for
> 3.3.6/3.4.4. If there's something critical that should be on the list
> please speak up. (you'll probably see me/Mahadev triaging the jira
> lists over the coming days)
>
> Based on community feedback we'll mark 3.4.4 as "stable".
>
> Patrick

+
Patrick Hunt 2012-06-29, 18:37
+