HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: HBase 0.94.4 is available for download

Re: ANN: HBase 0.94.4 is available for download
Hi Lars,

I'm not seeing this release in Maven central. Checking back to the apache
repository [0], I don't see it there either.

Thanks,
Nick

[0]:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/hbase/hbase/