Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop Connect with oracle

Sqoop Connect with oracle
Hi Experts,
Do we need to install oracle client to connect with oracle database from sqoop? bcoz we need to mention the service name in import command. Will it work without having the oracle client?
Please tell me.

Thanks,
Manickam P