Hadoop >> mail # user >> RE: Any reference for upgrade hadoop from 1.x to 2.2

Re: Any reference for upgrade hadoop from 1.x to 2.2
Thanks Sandy! These seem helpful!

"MapReduce cluster configuration options have been split into YARN
configuration options, which go in yarn-site.xml; and MapReduce
configuration options, which go in mapred-site.xml. Many have been given
new names to reflect the shift. ... *We’ll follow up with a full
translation table in a future post.*"

This type of translation table mapping old configuration to new would be
*very* useful!

- Robert