Flume, mail # user - Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flume 1.3.1 released

+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-01-03, 00:06
Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flume 1.3.1 released
Hari Shreedharan 2013-01-03, 00:16
Hi,

It looks like not all the mirrors have synced up yet, since the release was
posted only today (the mirrors might take upto 24 hours to sync up). This
mirror seems to have synced up:
http://www.trieuvan.com/apache/flume/1.3.1/apache-flume-1.3.1-bin.tar.gz.

Cheers!
Hari
On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 4:06 PM, Mohammad Tariq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello sir,
>
>      Mirrors are not working for me. Getting 404 when I visit the link
> specified by you. Backup sites are working though.
> Thank you.
>
> Best Regards,
> Tariq
> +91-9741563634
> https://mtariq.jux.com/
>

> On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 5:33 AM, Hari Shreedharan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> The Apache Flume team is pleased to announce the release of Flume
>> version 1.3.1.
>>
>> Flume is a distributed, reliable, and available service for efficiently
>> collecting, aggregating, and moving large amounts of log data.
>>
>> This release can be downloaded from the Flume download page at:http://flume.apache.org/download.html
>>
>> The change log and documentation are available on the 1.3.1 release page:http://flume.apache.org/releases/1.3.1.html
>>
>> Your help and feedback is more than welcome. For more information on how
>> to report problems and to get involved, visit the project website athttp://flume.apache.org/
>>

>> The Apache Flume Team

+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-01-03, 00:18