Hadoop, mail # general - Status of 2.0.4-alpha release

Re: Status of 2.0.4-alpha release
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-04-03, 23:22
Roman,

Thanks for chasing this goose, and forcing us to follow suit.

This work is a huge step towards making the Hadoop ecosystem stable around
Hadoop 2.

Alejandro

--
Alejandro