HBase, mail # dev - HEADSUP: Working on new 0.96.0RC

+
Stack 2013-10-04, 21:20
+
Stack 2013-10-06, 00:00
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-10-06, 01:01
+
Stack 2013-10-06, 01:30
+
Steve Loughran 2013-10-07, 08:33
+
Steve Loughran 2013-10-07, 08:58
+
Stack 2013-10-07, 17:00
+
Steve Loughran 2013-10-07, 17:05
+
Stack 2013-10-07, 20:46
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-10-08, 21:43
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-10-09, 17:45
+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-10-09, 17:56
+
Stack 2013-10-09, 18:54
+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-10-09, 19:42
+
Stack 2013-10-09, 19:45
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-10-09, 19:45
+
Devaraj Das 2013-10-09, 20:38
+
Elliott Clark 2013-10-09, 21:17
Re: HEADSUP: Working on new 0.96.0RC
Devaraj Das 2013-10-09, 21:33
I am not sure I agree with this though. The reason being - HBASE-9696 was
raised on Saturday and we have cut an RC after that. So why not another one
now? For the 0.96.0 version, can we not say that "merge" should be used
with caution. Also, it is not guaranteed that we will not face any new IT
issues after 9696 goes in, right?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
Elliott Clark 2013-10-09, 21:52
+