Drill, mail # dev - Call for Release Vote: Apache Drill Milestone 1 Release (a.k.a Alpha)

+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-04, 18:19
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-04, 19:58
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-04, 21:02
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-04, 23:55
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-04, 19:49
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-04, 21:00
+
Michael Hausenblas 2013-09-04, 19:01
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-04, 19:24
+
Ben Becker 2013-09-04, 18:59
+
Grant Ingersoll 2013-09-09, 13:09
+
Grant Ingersoll 2013-09-09, 13:15
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-09, 14:34
+
Grant Ingersoll 2013-09-09, 12:26
Re: Call for Release Vote: Apache Drill Milestone 1 Release (a.k.a Alpha)
Michael Hausenblas 2013-09-09, 12:34

> Is there a "Getting Started" guide?

Would

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DRILL/Demo+HowTo

or something based on this qualify?

Cheers,
Michael

--
Michael Hausenblas
Ireland, Europe

On 9 Sep 2013, at 13:26, Grant Ingersoll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there a "Getting Started" guide?  Putting my mentor hat on, I'll go over the Apache release bits, but I'm also curious to kick the tires and I didn't see anything obvious for a quick start on the website (which is probably something we should do!)
>
> -Grant
>
> On Sep 4, 2013, at 11:19 AM, Jacques Nadeau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Committers, I've uploaded signed source and binary artifacts for the
>> milestone 1 release of Apache Drill.  Please take a look and give a +/-1
>> for this release.  I believe voting is traditionally held open for 72 hours
>> which would mean please cast your votes by September 7 at noon pacific.
>>
>> Artifact location: http://people.apache.org/~jacques/apache-drill-1.0.0-m1/
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Jacques

> Grant Ingersoll | @gsingers