Flume, mail # user - about flume-ng agent

+
lancexxx 2012-10-25, 03:51
+
Brock Noland 2012-10-25, 14:37
+
lancexxx 2012-10-25, 16:00
+
Brock Noland 2012-10-25, 16:21
+
iain wright 2012-10-25, 16:35
+
Brock Noland 2012-10-25, 16:40
+
Paul Chavez 2012-10-25, 16:54
+
Brock Noland 2012-10-25, 17:25
+
Paul Chavez 2012-10-25, 18:16
+
Brock Noland 2012-10-25, 18:47
+
Will McQueen 2012-10-25, 20:38
+
Paul Chavez 2012-10-25, 20:59
+
lancexxx 2012-10-26, 02:17
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-10-26, 02:44
+
lancexxx 2012-10-26, 02:56
Re: about flume-ng agent
Hari Shreedharan 2012-10-26, 03:12
Well, you can use if it you clone trunk and build it. It is just not yet in a release.

Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan
On Thursday, October 25, 2012 at 10:56 PM, lancexxx wrote:

> will? the mean that now can not be use ?
> --
> lancexxx
>

> On 2012年10月26日Friday at 上午10:44, Hari Shreedharan wrote:
>
> > The HTTPSource will be a part of Apache Flume-1.3.0.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Hari
> >
> > --
> > Hari Shreedharan
> >

> > On Thursday, October 25, 2012 at 4:59 PM, Paul Chavez wrote:
> >
> > > I was unaware of an HTTPSource, after reviewing the FLUME-1199 issue it may well be the best use case for us.
> > >
> > > That said, while I am manually building and testing the latest snapshot for the Windows side, our actual Hadoop machines are running CDH4.1.1 which has flume-ng 1.2.0.
> > >
> > > When a version of flume-ng containing HTTPSource is packaged along with the rest of the hadoop distribution I will look at it. As a 'windoze guy' ;-) I do not manage the hadoop systems.
> > >
> > > Thank you,
> > > Paul Chavez

+
lancexxx 2012-10-26, 03:18