MapReduce >> mail # user >> about replication

Re: about replication
You are welcome. Which link have you followed for the configuration?Your *
core-site.xml* is empty. Remove the property *fs.default.name *from *
hdfs-site.xml* and add it to *core-site.xml*. Remove
*mapred.job.tracker*as well. It is required in
*mapred-site.xml*.

I would suggest you to do a pseudo distributed setup first in order to get
yourself familiar with the process and then proceed to the distributed
mode. You can visit this
link<http://cloudfront.blogspot.in/2012/07/how-to-configure-hadoop.html#.UhM8d2T0-4I>if
you need some help. Let me know if you face any issue.

HTH

Warm Regards,
Tariq
cloudfront.blogspot.com