HDFS >> mail # dev >> profiling hdfs write path

+
Radim Kolar 2012-11-25, 21:41
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-11-26, 01:35
+
Radim Kolar 2012-11-29, 15:17
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-11-29, 18:25
+
Radim Kolar 2012-12-04, 17:07
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-12-04, 17:27
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-12-04, 17:49
+
Radim Kolar 2012-12-04, 17:39
Re: profiling hdfs write path
On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 9:39 AM, Radim Kolar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> If you're just going to insult us, please stay away. We don't need
>> your help unless you're going to be constructive.
>
> Good units tests will catch code modifications like:

Agree.  Want to write some?   Would love to see patches like this.
Here's a recent example:  HDFS-4156 (Seeking to a negative position
should throw an IOE)

Thanks,
Eli
+