Accumulo >> mail # dev >> FooConstraint.jar Source

Re: FooConstraint.jar Source
On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 10:19 AM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> AFAIK, yes. We are not distributing the complete source which is a no-no.
In my opinion, these files are binary blobs that we use to test the source
we're distributing, like the sample RFiles also in our source tree.  (There
are actually several more jars used as test resources, not just those
two.)  I'm in favor of including the source in the jars.  If we can figure
out a better way of doing the testing that doesn't involve pre-compiled
jars, I'm in favor of that too; but if we can't, I don't consider this a
blocker.