Flume, mail # dev - [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flume committer - Patrick Wendell

+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-11-12, 21:04
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-11-12, 21:11
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-12, 21:13
+
Will McQueen 2012-11-12, 21:51
+
Roshan Naik 2012-11-13, 00:02
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flume committer - Patrick Wendell
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-11-13, 07:41
Welcome!

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com